Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeding America

Go down

Feeding America Empty Feeding America

Post by Admin Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:19 pm

MOBILE FOOD PANTRIES IN THE UNITED STATES
https://www.feedingamerica.org

Feeding America, provides a website that is easy to use and informative. On this site you can enter your zip code and a list of organizations along with their phone number will pop up. Once you select an organization and click on it, you will be directed to the exact address you need to pick up the food. I suggest you call the phone number provided to make sure no appointment or paperwork is needed. 

Other services Feed America helps with are:

Backpack Program

Drive-Thru Pantry

School Pantry Program

School Breakfast Program

Senior Food Programs

SNAP Application Assistance

WIC

Assistance Programs

Under the assistance tab, you can find help with Energy Assistance, Internet, water and waste water bills, health insurance, taxes, disaster relief, and seniors. 

The information I have provided on this post is directly from feedingamerica.org website, Copyright 2023. 

I hope this posting is of help to you, please pass on this information to anyone you think may be in need of food or services mentioned. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum