Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTMAS AT THE FARM

Go down

CHRISTMAS AT THE FARM Empty CHRISTMAS AT THE FARM

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:24 pm

CHRISTMAS AT THE FARM

The fall dacor here at Botticellos has been replaced with the touch of the holidays. The pumpkins are no where to be found. 

I am more of a summer person but I look forward to all that comes with Christmas. From the trees and twinkle of the light everywhere, to the snow and winter boot season and wearing my crochet hat collection and scarves. 

The wreaths are beautiful and are offered in several designs and variations of colors. The assortment of trees  in a range of sizes is great. You don't have to cut it down but the way they are displayed for your choosing makes it feel like a day out picking the tree.   

As you see in the pics the antique truck is also on display for holiday photos. Support a local business while bringing a bit of the holiday spirit home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum