Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALLOWEEN 2020

Go down

HALLOWEEN 2020 Empty HALLOWEEN 2020

Post by Admin Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:13 am

HALLOWEEN 2020

As if 2020 wasn't a horror all on its own this year it came with a full, bright moon and it even snowed the day before.

There are many houses decorated for the holiday and many porch lights left on to welcome trick or treaters. I was left with candy that I had no kids to hand it out to. The lack of trick or treaters this year was eerie. 

As I drove through the neighborhood to take pictures of the houses that were decorated I didn't see a kid in sight. I saw a couple of out door Halloween parties and that was nice to see.  HALLOWEEN 2020 20201035

HALLOWEEN 2020 20201034

I even dressed up this year.

HALLOWEEN 2020 20201033

I know most of us are looking forward to 2021 and hoping it comes with a clean slate. Although Halloween isn't an important holiday, The difference I felt this year is just another reminder of how things have changed so drastically. 

Now I plan on making Thanksgiving and Christmas about the good we can do and not on how its changed because that is a given.

You can post your Halloween costumes in the comments if you would like so we can all share a virtual Halloween SPOT. If enough people share their pic I will have a gift card of $25 for the best photo. A recipient will be decided if at least 15 people participate.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down