Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK FIVE AT FEARLESS FITNESS

Go down

WEEK FIVE AT FEARLESS FITNESS Empty WEEK FIVE AT FEARLESS FITNESS

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:51 pm

WEEK FIVE

This week we did a lot of new workouts. We used the battling ropes to increase full body strength. At first they feel like a walk in the park but very quickly they feel like they are dipped in cement.  Very Happy

WEEK FIVE AT FEARLESS FITNESS Ropes10

Dumbbell floor press, dumbbell cleans, elevated walkouts, exercise ball, med ball, cable pulldowns and incline dumbbell press to name some of the exercises. As the weeks go by the exercises continue to increase in how challenging they are. I look forward to see how much I am capable of.  Pushing through my comfort zone because if I feel like its easy I'm not accomplishing anything. 

Fitness has never been a huge deal to me until I lost some weight and realized that my skin wasn't bouncing back as it did in my younger years. I figured toning would be the least expensive way to tighten my skin and get stronger at the same time. 

This journey has been a change for the best. Next week which is my sixth week, is a short week due to Thanksgiving but I will do my workout at home. I am practicing dirty Keto to keep my carb intake in check but I plan on enjoying my holiday meal. 

I normally take Saturday and Sunday off from working out but I plan on working out at least one of the two weekend days after Thanksgiving because the amount of calories I will be consuming will probably double. I made a vow not to let them triple and I will not drink my calories.

Next week I will take my final measurements for the six week challenge. I really don't need the numbers to feel good anymore because I feel great but I will check the numbers to document what can be accomplished in just six weeks. 

Thanks FEARLESS FITNESS for kick starting the new strong and more tone me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down