Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK THREE AT FEARLESS FITNESS

Go down

WEEK THREE AT FEARLESS FITNESS Empty WEEK THREE AT FEARLESS FITNESS

Post by Admin Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:58 pm

WEEK THREE AT FEARLESS FITNESS

End of week THREE. WOO HOOO. I am still enjoying my progress and definitely the classes. This week we did a little bit more boxing, ropes, push ups, metabolic, and legs. The energy is AWESOME. I love how every one knows each other by name and keep motivating each other. It helps when some one who has been doing this for more than a year cheers you on like their your cheerleader and they have something to gain from you pushing through. 

Megan and Roby are a couple that go to the gym and they are so great at making you feel like you can accomplish the work out and more. Megan for sure has silently taken me under her wing. On the days my classes don't include her I remind myself how she believes in me and I just keep telling myself, "MEGAN SAYS." LOL. I like to think I am my own cheerleader but in this process I realized that it's more than okay to have a team. Thanks Megan, you ROCK.  I love you

The trainers are on point with not letting you go easy on yourself or too light with any of the exercises.

I look forward to the work outs but I along with most of the class HATE the burpees. The reason for the HATE is because they work to get your heart rate going, builds your core and legs. This must be where the NO PAIN NO GAIN saying comes from. I really do enjoy all of the exercises and have even gotten use to the sweat fest. I can go on and on and trust me I will because I am totally HOOKED.

Okay so now to the measurements.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

WEEK THREE AT FEARLESS FITNESS Me10

I started at a crazy 48.5 inches at the thickest part of my belly and in three weeks I measured in at 42 inches.  6.5 inches is CRAZY. I cheated and used this picture because I was not happy with the actual before picture I took.

I have been watching what I eat and making sure I don't drink high calorie drinks. I am learning every day how to substitute bad carbs with good carbs. I walk or do some type of work out on my days off from the gym which are Saturdays and Sundays because I feel like a slacker when I don't go.  This process is hard work but oh so rewarding. Now week for is in the horizon. BRING IT ON FEARLESS FITNESS I'm in the SPOT.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down